In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb...

Or is it In like a lamb, out like a lion this year? Sure is hard to tell with our weather!!!

There's not a lot to report for you all... Thank you from Serry for all of the birthday wishes. She had a wonderful day and was so grateful that all of you shared it with her! Here's a picture of her birthday night--first time she's been "on the town" since September! This is me, her, and her sister Kaiti. Almost all of us were there--Gentry was in the middle of finals so couldn't make it down.
Serry starts treatment again this coming Thursday. This will be round two of four. I think she's going into it a little better than last time. Last time she was dealing with the recent after-effects of shingles and a sore ear. The shingles have been slowly recovering, and hopefully the pain will continue to diminish. I just got word that this morning she was able to hear out of her bad ear, too!

Leave some love and enouragement here for the next round. I'll keep you updated as I have information!

6 comments:

Tyson said...

Hi Bauer, glad you got to Irish-it-up! Glad to hear that some of the randomness is started to work itself out as well.

Sheila Bershatsky (aka: Brooklyn) said...

Hi Serry,
Love your birthday picture! It's good news to learn that your hearing is improving and that some of the pains are diminishing. Pullman's weather, like yours, can't make it's mind up if it is winter or spring. Personally, I'd choose spring with all its promises of new and beautiful things.
Love,
Sheila

Unknown said...

but the crocuses are up, the grass is starting to look less soggy, and the horses are starting to shed out. So, spring HAS sprung!

You look beautiful Ser. I'm glad you got to get out and about!

And dude. Shingles? Really?!? *shakes head*

Jenni said...

Today really was April Fools Day here in MN...we started out this lovely spring day with an inch of snow. I mean, give me a break!

So tomorrow begins round 2, eh? You can do this.

Anonymous said...

Dear Serry,

I am sending you love, encouragement, and the strenght to continue treatments. For all you have been through you look fabulous! You are never away from my thoughts and I continue to hold you close to my heart.

Fondly, Barbara

Anonymous said...

Serry, Happy 30 on 3/30! I just made 31 on 3/31! I think it must be an extra lucky year :)

I am sending you extra prayers for happiness and healing and endurance as you journey toward complete recovery and radiant well-being. Your smile just shines through your photos. You are very special, and very well loved. And a hero to so so many. May your heart always be filled with a deep and unyielding joy.

With sincere love,
Sara in Seattle

Design by Blogger Templates