My Sister, The Rock Star

So... good evening! Serry had a doctor's appointment today with her neurologist. She also went in for an MRI. The doctor was very pleased with how Serry's progressing--especially in light of her MRI results. Want to know what the results were??? NO VISIBLE TUMORS. I'm going to say it again because I just can't believe it and I LOVE to hear it. No. Visible. Tumors.

The battle is by no means over. Serry starts chemo on Monday and will be fighting on that front for awhile. HOWEVER... The results from this MRI are so stinking fantastic. I thought you'd all want to know... I know it keeps making me cry. This is the best news I've gotten in a long time.

Serr - you just keep on being strong and getting healthy. We love you bunches and bunches and bunches.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!!

:-D

Brittany said...

That is WONDERFUL news! Thanks for the update!!

Anonymous said...

Serry - what great words - NO Visible tumors!!!!! Well you have worked hard to get there and just keep at it girl. Things are looking better every day in every way. I am so happy for you.
BTW We still love you and miss you here. :>) Sandie

LorieM said...

Way to go, Serry! Thank God for your doctors and your response to treatment. And your support group couldn't have hurt! Keep on going this way! Lorie

Mandy said...

I have heard stories like this before but never for someone I know. WAY TO GO, Serry!!! You ROCK!!

Jenni said...

I must say I am impressed. Serry, you ARE a rock star for pulling through all this. I'm amazed.

Anonymous said...

Serry,

I'm so happy for you. What a RELIEF! Hang in there. Don't let the Chemo get you down, but instead think of it as your friend. ;) We love you!

Janet

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Keep on keepin' on! Lots of prayers!
Patty in Walla Walla
(wife to Mark--10yr medulloblastoma survivor!)

Unknown said...

I vote that you ring your bell again :D

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! Serry that is the news that we have been praying for! Your doing a great job at kicking cancers BUTT! Keep hanging in there and stay strong!
We love ya, Brandie

Anonymous said...

Serry wow that is truely wonderful wonderful news! You and your family are simply amazing!! I know your folks must be klicking their heels! I know Iam and for an old lady that isn't easy!! keep up the good work. You are such a strong person. Love Judy M

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Serry!!! Wahoo, skip to ma' lou, my darlin'!! We are thinking of you, and once again what a wonderful family you have in your support!!! Big cowabungas to Emily for being that great sis she is with her updates to keep us informed.

xoxoxoxoxo The O'Keefe Family

Design by Blogger Templates