I Promise!

I promise I posted earlier today by email!! It just didn't get posted on here for some reason! So... to all of you in Pullman... HERE I AM! :)

Serry's still in the hospital, still struggling to be able to speak well, still not feeling like her fabulous self, BUT... I got a call from her today (I haven't gotten a call from her in forever!) and guess what??? She had an MRI yesterday... and it showed that most of the tumors are GONE GONE GONE! There's still a little bit left in her brain and spine, but WOW--compared to what it looked like before (with HUNDREDS of little tumors), we're flying high!

I'm not sure if the next steps (stem cells, chemo, etc.) are still on or modified or what the deal is, but I'll update you as I know. KEEP PRAYING! We need those pesky little tumors to dissolve, we need all of our surrounding family to stay/get HEALTHY, and we need Serry to actually start HEALING from this stuff.

Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Serry, Wow what wonderful news!! I can't believe how strong you are. Keep up the good work. Sometimes our prayers do get answered the way we want them to. I can imagine your family is pretty excited. Please tell Emily how much her info means to all of us. Keep going girl!! Love Judy

Unknown said...

Oh!!! I'm SO glad to hear that!! It's 'lame' that you're still struggling with your voice, but it's 'rad' that treatment has done so much already! Just throw on your swatch so you can keep track of the time, gather up all your slap bracelets and you'll be out in no time!!!

Hehe, yes, I'm that silly tonight. I'll have to post a funny thing here later this morning :D

Jenni said...

Wow, I have to say I"m amazed. Way to go, Serry, and Thank You God.

Anonymous said...

WOW Serry so proud of you that is great "gone" news. I am thinking of you often!

LorieM said...

Wonderful news!!! Fantastic! Serry, you remain in our prayers. Take care of yourself and heal, girl! Lorie

Sheila Bershatsky (aka: Brooklyn) said...

Serry,
You are healing! This is good news. Please tell Emily thank you for her continuing blog updates. All of us in Pullman are truly wishing you and your family strength and courage to continue your fight. Remember to think happy thoughts and take mental vacations to beautiful places.
"A merry heart does good, like medicine..."--Proverbs 17:22
Sheila (aka: Brooklyn)

Anonymous said...

Praise God for answered prayers. We know thre is still difficult journey ahead, but faith and yhe hand of God will lead you through.

Love and prayers, Mike bd Elaine Emmans

Design by Blogger Templates