So who wants happy news?

Serry is now officially ON VACATION. ;) She has some doctor's appointments on the 18th/19th-ish, but aside from that, they want her to take time to HEAL until they begin the stem cell stuff on DECEMBER 29TH. Note that it's AFTER Christmas!! :) I talked to her on the phone tonight (first time in forever!) and she sounded SO GOOD!! And SO excited!

So... for the time being at least, she gets to put some of this stuff aside, and just BE... Just be daughter, sister, cousin, neice, friend... and heal. I think she's glad of that.

4 comments:

Tyson said...

That will be very nice for the holiday. I'm also very glad to hear that you are beginning to heal from the radiation. Rest and recoop Bauer, you rock!

Jesse Todhunter said...

Hey Serry! That is really good news. I hope that you enjoy the holidays with your family and that you can rest properly and ultimately feel better! All the best!

Anonymous said...

Yippy!! I am so happy that you are getting more time to rest and heal!! It sounds like you needed that. I hope that each day you get to feeling a little bit better. I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and that you feel up for some celebrating! Continue to be strong knowing the Lord it with you!

Sheila Bershatsky (aka: Brooklyn) said...

Serry,
Home for Christmas. This is happy news. I hope you rest, heal, and enjoy your vacation.
Sheila

Design by Blogger Templates